Africa’s Eden is a Tour Operator and Ground Operator, with its own accommodations in west central Africa. Based on the concept of "Tourism pays for Conservation", we arrange exclusive trips to the Dzanga-Sangha Reserve in the Central African Republic, Loango National Park in Gabon and the islands of São Tomé & Príncipe.
What we do
* In the future, we will also support conservation projects in the Dzanga-Sangha Reserve and on São Tomé & Príncipe.
- Research & Conservation: Africa's Eden actively supports conservation projects in Loango National Park, Gabon *. For example, we support a gorilla sanctuary on Evengué, gorilla and chimpanzee research in Tassi, as well as butterfly research, whale research, manatee research and turtle research and many other projects. Also, SCD created a school for the children near Loango Lodge, and participated in an educational campaign to teach children about primates and the bush meat trade.
- Wildlife, nature and island tours: For the passionate traveller looking for unspoiled, raw nature, we offer a diverse range of tours and exclusive, comfortable accommodation in west central Africa. Our current tours are based in Loango National Park (Gabon), the islands of São Tomé and Príncipe, and the Congo Basin (Central African Republic).
- Lodges & Ground Operations: Africa’s Eden also has its own ground operations in Port Gentil, its own accommodation in Loango National Park (Loango Lodge, Evengué Lodge, and our eco-camps: Tassi Savannah Camp, Akaka Bush Camp and Pte. Ste. Catherine Beach Camp), its own eco-guides and cars in Loango National Park.
Africa’s Eden adopts the concept of “Tourism Pays Conservations”. Our core values are:
- We respect and aim to conserve pristine nature; profits generated by Africa's Eden are reinvested in the area to ensure the continuity and economically sustainable protection of the national parks;
- We focus on the sustainable development of the regions where we operate;
- We offer small groups of tourists the opportunity to experience pristine nature in unique, unexplored destinations.